Notices

... Unconditional Love from Foxy

Old 11-26-2008, 11:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

... Unconditional Love from Foxy

Today I'm greatful for the unconditional love that animals bring.

Theres a 'shelter' around here that's notorious for putting about 90% of its animals down, and not even taking great care of the rest of them.

An addict friend & I had just gotten off work around 9:15pm, and we passed by the shelter to feed an emaciated horse the kept there. while we were there, a woman came with a car full of dogs, threw 2 of them into an outdoor pen, and left.

There was a rat terrir mix & a young cocker spaniel mix. We went to check them out, but the terrier bit my friend and ran off; the saniel mix ran right to my car, jumped into the open front door, and parked her behind in my back seat, like she belonged there.

I didn't have the heart to put her back in that damned cage.

But, I have a pit bull mix & my roommate has a kitten, so we are already a full house... so i put out an ad in the paper, and a week later a nice woman with an autistic boy took her home.

Now, 2 weeks later, Foxy is back at home... huge & about to burst with a litter of puppies. The adopter dropped her off while i was at work, and when i drove up and she saw me from her kennel she immediately began wiggling with joy.

Now she's asleep next to me in bed. Puppies are coming anytime from now to 2 weeks. I think she's glad to be away from the kids, and she follows me around the house to make sure that when i sit down, she has room to cuddle up against me.

I have a feeling that we have a new permanant family member...
Old 11-30-2008, 05:36 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Do u have a catch-22?

Cool Siberian huskey lover!

I know what you mean the love you recieve from them is a wonderful gift. I never thought I'd be happier than I am when I'M with him. I just hope some day that he never leaves me. If he does for what ever reason I will try to love another like i have loved this chance of a wonderful creature so close to the wolf family! Just thoughtT i'd give allite share of my life with love of an animal.