Notices

Grateful For Today

Old 06-02-2008, 03:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thumbs up Grateful For Today

I am grateful for my restlesness, irritability & discontent today because it led me to this website! I am grateful for days like today, when I discover that it is really me and my work to be done when I try so hard to blame others.........it hurts so much to discover it but the pain reminds me that I am becoming a better person instead of drinking and getting worse. I am grateful that I have a program, a fantastic sponsor, a relationship with my HP, and other people to talk with and now this website because I never have to be alone again if I don't want to be. I am grateful today that I have my own voice and can use it for good instead of evilness, or stifling it and who I am supposed to be by drinking something poisonous to me. Hugs everyone & thanks for this site!

PIO2KI

:ghug2:ghug2
Old 08-21-2008, 08:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Adventures In SpaceTime

Smile hello

Originally Posted by PassItOn2KeepIt View Post
I am grateful for my restlesness, irritability & discontent today because it led me to this website! I am grateful for days like today, when I discover that it is really me and my work to be done when I try so hard to blame others.........it hurts so much to discover it but the pain reminds me that I am becoming a better person instead of drinking and getting worse. I am grateful that I have a program, a fantastic sponsor, a relationship with my HP, and other people to talk with and now this website because I never have to be alone again if I don't want to be. I am grateful today that I have my own voice and can use it for good instead of evilness, or stifling it and who I am supposed to be by drinking something poisonous to me. Hugs everyone & thanks for this site!

PIO2KI

:ghug2:ghug2
yeah, pain can be an excellent reminder of just where our gratitude is when we are sober n clean. To be honest, i still feel my pains, not all of them of course, but the searing lifetime ones i still do, and they help keep me honest and moving forward. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I don't try and drown 'em out anymore with booze, besides, that never worked anyways. LOL

great gratitude post. thank you PIO2KI

Robby