Notices

Beyond Grateful

Old 05-05-2008, 02:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Beyond Grateful

I am grateful for my mother's love, and her unconditional support and guidance.

I am grateful for my sister and the neice and nephews she has given me.

I am grateful for my job, who were the ones who sent me to rehab and showed support when I thought no one would.

I am grateful for my best guy friends, who have remained clean and true. They are the prime example of how men in the year 2008 should be, towards others and themselves.

I am grateful for the strong females I have in my life, the ones who show all the qualities women should show, whether it be strength, courage, love or all of the above.

I am grateful for my talents, my way to be able to express how i feel through music and writing.

I am grateful for my addictions, as they have given me a way to have healthy habits to be able to be good to myself.

I am grateful for the balance I am learning everyday.

I am grateful for Eric, because he's uber metal and without him, I would have no pluetonic male soul mate lol.

I am grateful for a wonderful female friend of mine, who through her, I'm learning to care and love from a distance and that it is ok to not be able to fix everyone, but still show support.

I am grateful for my higher power, beyond grateful for their faith in my ability to trust in my choices and that I trust them with those choices...and they they will provide the lessons I need in order to give back to this world.

I am grateful for all of you, for sharing these peices of you, in order to help others.

I am grateful for my life in more ways that I could list here.
Old 05-05-2008, 06:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

what a wonderful post drukore...

blessings...