Notices

Nuno's gratitude

Old 01-01-2008, 03:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
believer

Thumbs up Nuno's gratitude

Nuno is a dude that's a very nice dude...lol

I am grateful for him..I am so proud of his strength..He makes me proud to be around him. Only now i see how special Nuno is. It's strange, i've been around him for some time and only now i realize how he should always lift his head and let the beauty in his spirit rise with him.

Nuno's going through the hardest time of his life. But also the best. He knows everything's changed forever after he fell in love. I watched it all unfold... He didn't love himself then, so he had to go through losing the one he loved most, even more than himself, so that he could realize how alone; he was still a child of God.

I am proud of my friend. He has such strength. I think he did not know how much. Sometimes people don't realize... Nuno is my age. We went to school and go to college together. I saw him destroy himself to the bone, just like me. I saw him always give his best to everybody but him. He lost it all and only then he was able to realize that he had to be reborn. Of course he didn't proceed to do that. It occurred eventually. God chose a day and an hour, where everything started to change, until a massive set of experiences led to Nuno's spirit prove itself.

I myself, saw some things i never expected to see. I sat down with his mom, just the other day...and she was telling me how much they both had to endure now, that life had changed so much. Big changes are coming, she said...

In a year he accepted bisexuality, found recovery, was loved like those duets where Marvin and Diana almost made love while singing.

Nuno's wish is to be independent, learn from mistakes, be loved, , and move to France, ski in the winter and hike in the summer, say : "Bonjour" and use his potential and be the best he can be...

It's nice to see him rise up finally..Wow..i've seen this boy's rebirth...It give me a teary eye...

I am grateful for Nuno..I wish him the best
Old 01-01-2008, 03:58 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I am grateful for and love Nuno too, because I feel like I know him almost as well as I know "Karim". :ghug3 Nuno and his friends should be very proud of him! Love ya, Jomey
Old 01-01-2008, 04:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
not a greeter

I am grateful for Nuno too .
Old 01-02-2008, 01:45 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
same planet...different world

Tell Nuno we're proud of him.
Old 01-05-2008, 06:55 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I am happy for Nuno.
Old 01-07-2008, 05:50 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Captain Lurker

Karim you are a wonderful friend NUNO spread your wings and be free.

Nuno I am sure is grateful for you. :ghug3