Notices

Opportunity, I did it, I made it!

Old 10-07-2007, 03:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Opportunity, I did it, I made it!

Dear Friends,
I have been away for quite some time, and have missed this site. It gives me a focus, one that I cannot get anywhere else. It keeps me reminded of what I need to do for me, and how to NOT get in the midst of someone else's choices.
I made a move across country to a whole different environment. I absolutely love my change. I am finally settled, and reconnecting with things I had let slide for a couple of months.
I am grateful for opportunity..the key we all hold in out own hands. Why do we think sometimes that we are locked in a situation that we do not have choices of ?
I wish I had made this decision long ago.
I miss the old friends here, Angel, Blake, may you be well, Teach, Indi, Abitchonamisn, and the other moderators.
Story, change is good. We all seem to fight it for so many reasons we think are important. The bottom line, if you are not happy, neither will your life be. Do and follow what inspires you.
Today, I am grateful for friends, and the opportunity to grow.
I am grateful that I can now see just how addiction affected my life. I never lost faith in my addict, and I think now that he has fallen. Old patterns remind us of days past. I know now that I have moved forward, and left the ball and chains that have held me back for so long.
People choose to be who they want, and I have chosen to make a difference in my own life, and lives of others.
Peace to you all, and so happy to be back.

Mendingheart
Old 10-07-2007, 05:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

MH, welcome back...

and happy you're finding peace...

xxoo, rz
Old 10-07-2007, 10:02 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you Rusty, I have missed the friends here. How are you doing?
Old 10-08-2007, 03:42 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

am doing what i need to do to maintain some peace within myself...

most of the times... lol

i have accepted, i am a alk'y, and it aint gunna be pink clouds and sunshine dreams every minute of the day...

and you MH?

xxoo & blessings...

rz
Old 10-13-2007, 01:06 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Much better thank you. I am grateful today, I spoke w my exabf, he called yesterday and it had been a long time. Same stories different day. He brings me down, and makes me thankful that I am far away. He has continued his sub program, however stopped the anti's. He just quits when things are good for whatever reason.
It makes me crazy, his self destruction.
I am working hard, and loving my move. Making new friends, and wishing I would have done this long age. It is soooooo me.
Hang in there rusty........the alky thing, well you know, one day at a time. Sometimes just one hour, one minute, or one second. It will pass.
Glad to hear from you, and thanks for the message!
Old 10-13-2007, 06:28 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

MH
The bottom line, if you are not happy, neither will your life be. Do and follow what inspires you.
grateful to be able to reach out, and give back what was, and is... so freely given to me!

recovery, and a way better life inspires me MH

xxoo, rz