Notices

7/26

Old 07-26-2007, 10:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

7/26

grateful i didn't wake up in the morning feeling like death.

grateful to feel clear headed at work for a change

grateful my trial run tonight, of what i do at nights, now that i'm not plastered, actually looks like its going to work.

grateful for the insomnia from my detox so i can spend more time at this website.

grateful i'm curious again how tomorrow will be
Old 07-27-2007, 10:36 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

7/27

grateful i finally had time this morning to do recovery reading, spent an hour reading rational steps to quitting alcohol by ellis, hope i wake up in time tomorrow to do the same.

grateful work went smooth today

grateful that when i got down, and the addictive voice was telling me its inevitable that i will drink again, that i chose to put off the inevitable for another day.

grateful i had a few laughs today. Its been awhile.

grateful i had the motivation to exercise two days in a row, can't remember the last time i did.

grateful to be back here at this site again tonight.
Old 07-28-2007, 10:35 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

7/28

grateful i could wake up at the time i wanted to again this morning

grateful i could do more recovery reading after i woke up.

grateful that at work, they gave the employees a 30% off coupon towards anything we wanted to buy in the store. I bought cleaning supplies and some food. Monday hoping to use those cleaning supplies on my apartment. Get it so it looks like a better reflection of this new life after years of neglect.

grateful my low point of the day was just the addictive voice calling me to go down a drinking path i'd been down before, that i've gone down hundreds of times before after work. Not today, didn't buy the excuse this time. chose another path instead i'd never gone down before.

grateful i got to learn about and try a new exercise today.

grateful this week has been so good, i'm going to miss it, its been a special one.
Old 07-29-2007, 10:39 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

thankful for the internet. Have no idea what shape i'd be in today if it wasn't for the mental illness site i go to and now this site. Except for work i live a very isolated life, though i like it that way, it's not always the best thing for me.

grateful i slept last night.

thankful for this new night routine i'm getting used to after work. Seems to be working. Started to look forward to my nights sober.

grateful for nicotine gum. I haven't used tobacco in four days

thankful the worst of my work week just ended, thursday through sunday are most of my hours

thankful for the weather report. Nothing but sun for the next four days. Can see myself sitting in a beach chair outside reading the recovery books i have out of the library right now

gotta be grateful for that