Notices

Grateful that i have myself...

Old 06-21-2007, 04:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
believer

Grateful that i have myself...

Grateful for God to open my spirit a little more to difference...and the realization that in difference there is equality..it is so beautiful to realize i am lucky enough to be able to have lost the fear of judgement..i no longer make decisions on a basis of what someone might think..i am thankful to see it's not my fault if people are short minded or closed to themselves..i am grateful for my self proclaimed freedom...and i've realized this month dad can't hurt me like before because what i am is what i am..and only i know fully what i am, and that is something good..yes i am allowed to say that...now....

I am grateful because i see a man in the mirror, and the last time i checked 8 years ago i was 15..i am grateful for my body, for having legs, for having arms and after all to be able to do many amazing things...For the people who have less in physical abilities i truly believe God has given them something in another area..so i choose to be grateful for my blessings and pray for the ones who don't have those, but have others..i love me so much..i wouldn't change me for anybody...cuz my spirit is inside this body, and that, can't nobody have...i love life...and i am in love with myself, after years and years of (....)..i am so happy!ah...ah!...