Notices

I need someone to talk to

Old 06-06-2007, 01:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I need someone to talk to

I've decided to get over my cocaine addiction, this is it I'm done with cocaine, I'm never touching it again. If anyone out there has ever had a problem with cocaine I need some support, PLEASE!

Please, and thank you very much
Old 06-06-2007, 01:23 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I just ran into your post and it is 4:19am here. I think even the Europeans have gone to bed. But PLEASE check back because you have just found the start of many miracles! You will get so much information and support, understanding and encouragemt that I think right now it is beyond your imagination.

Come back,

Hey, laughing....who would be up at this time of the night except a speeder and an eccentric? LOL
Old 06-06-2007, 01:43 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Still here

Im still here and I will continue to be for a while. I know I need help, I've tried to do it on my own and it doesn't work but at the same time I know that I have to want to do it for myself and I know there's alot of support out there for me. It's wierd I did coke a few times then i met this awsome girl and it totally stopped no cravings or anything for about a year, I never really thought about coke at all I was so caught up in us because she was an amazing girl, but then things went downhill and bit and I started using again then we ended up breaking up and I continued using. I want to get back to the point where I was with her but by myself where I'm secure and confident. I always wonder if down the road I'll ever beable to drink and not have intense cravings to do coke. or if i can be a social drinker and only have 1-2 drinks and not get hammered. Right now whenever i drink I get hammered.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:30 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

IHD... welcome to SR...

heres a link for you...

good wishes on your recovery journey...

xxoo, rz

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/substance-abuse/