Notices

Grateful for my health

Old 05-22-2007, 06:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
believer

Smile Grateful for my health

I am grateful for not having a mental illness today. I am thankful to the father that has protected me in the woods and i am happy to see what is really to be clean and healthy.What a wonderful gift it is to see my family healthy. Thank you my Higher Power, i would love you anyway but i love you for my counted blessings so much!
And i am grateful that i am willing to do anything to protect my health and to keep being sober!
Old 05-22-2007, 06:47 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
believer

I am grateful for the life that waits me and i am grateful for these wonderful days of sobriety i am living.I am grateful for the future, for future graduation, future love and future work!Never forgetting that i never ever have to use ever again!
Old 05-22-2007, 06:51 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
believer

I am grateful to be able to study, for my grams beautiful love, for my mom's guidance in my life and showing me compassion, respect, and artistic intelligence and my dad and brother's mathematical intelligence passed on to me little by little! I am grateful to be back to me, to be back to dreaming, running, sports, music, dance, arts in general.
Old 05-22-2007, 06:57 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
believer

I am very grateful for SR. It has been my support system on a personal rock bottom. I am glad this was the place where i have come back everyday to testify my personal growth into a man. I am ready for life, embracing it and for love , in its own time. I am grateful to realize some people are needed in my life, others aren't. That the past is unchangeable and glad that the future is mine.I am very happy to see that i post here in a very personal way of sharing and although i know i occupy space i also know that every individual has a deserved space in the world!
Old 05-22-2007, 07:02 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
believer

I am grateful for the planet Earth's individuality in face of the known universe. we have plants, neutral gases, breathable air, animals and water.I am very thankful this planet can have life and life is beyond matter.
Old 05-22-2007, 07:04 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
believer

I am grateful for not being the regular man, that chooses cars over women and sex over love. I am thankful for being emotional and the way i am.That's exactly how i am supposed to be!
Old 05-22-2007, 07:08 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
believer

I am grateful for an open mind, i am pleased with the opportunities i've had. The fact that i live in a country with no war, with means of development and technologies: i am glad i have a family with a semi-poor side and a wealthy side, so i can see what is the balance i should follow. And for all the problems and pain i've endured at a young age, it only made me stronger. May the liberation continue...
Old 05-25-2007, 09:39 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by karimpatim View Post
I am grateful for not being the regular man, that chooses cars over women and sex over love. I am thankful for being emotional and the way i am.That's exactly how i am supposed to be!
Amen, brother. The symbol of the real man.