Notices

I am grateful for......

Old 05-18-2007, 06:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I am grateful for......

1) The fact that I WANT to change....not because I NEED to change....no one NEEDS to change unless, of course, they want to live;

2) For my 3 beautiful girls....they make me realize that, in order to teach them to live a happy and fruitful life, I have to work my hardest to do the same - and practice what I preach;

3) For my husband who knows me better than anyone - he knows the signs and he does his best to comfort and support me when he sees a 'binge' coming - he lets me sleep when I'd rather drink - and he has the most positive spirit of anyone I know;

4) For my faith...I know that when my heart is troubled I can light a candle and speak with the Lord and Lady - I can pour my troubles into that candle and watch them melt away;

5) For my dear friends who are always there for a phone call - no matter what time of the day or night - and they can always talk things through and help me see that things aren't nearly as bad as my mind makes them out to be....(Love you Rhea; Gary and Glen)

6) I'm also very grateful for the fact that I've found this forum and it's many stories - experiences - tips and wonderful ppl who really know what I've been through; what I'm going through and what's to come....thanx so much!

Blessings
~H~

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it."