Notices

So much good news....I am eternally grateful....

Old 04-19-2007, 06:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Red face So much good news....I am eternally grateful....

To my dear friends here at Sober & Recovery,

I am so thankful for being able to forgive my mother & that our relationship as mother & son is being healed & restored.....
I am so grateful for the progress I have been making in the last two days & I give thanks to my Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ Of Nazareth for the work he has been doing in my life in the last two weeks thanks to the prayers of my friends here at Sober & Recovery & my extended family of Believers all over the World...
My anxiety has been improving in the last day or two, after coming off the Anti-Depressant Zoloft over a week & a half ago....
I was taking Zoloft for 5 yrs straight & I only had to take 5mgs of Valium last night & 5mg this evening, & I feel pretty stable at the moment...
I think I will wean myself slowly off Valium & only take Benzos when I feel a panic attack coming on....
I have been prescribed a new medicine for my acute anxiety disorder called Xanax, but I won't start taking this medicine yet, unless I start to have another bout of panic attacks & the need arises....
I have been overly sensitive lately, but I have been learning to manage my anxiety a lot better at the moment....
For the first time in my 15 yrs of being a Born Again Christian, I am learning to cleave, lean & trust in Jesus to the utmost of the ability that Christ, my Lord, has bestowed on me....
I'm finally beginning to walk by faith & build my house on the firm foundation of Christ Jesus & his Word & for that reason I am eternally grateful to My God & Father & The Lord Jesus Christ for helping me grow up in the hope that one day I will become a man of God....

God Bless,

Last edited by Spacecat; 04-19-2007 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Grammatical Error....