Notices

I am Grateful

Old 01-22-2007, 05:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Lurker

I am Grateful

For Just having this sight. I know I do not post a lot, but I do come by, and read as much as I can. It is this sight that has seen me through my now 20 days of recovery. I see so many changes in my self now that I am sober. My wife used to tell me how much I changed when I would drink, and I would argue with her about it too no end. Now though I see It in every part of my life. How I interact with my children, and her. I just do not know how I lived that way, and I prey to my higher power every day for his help. Thank you all for being here for me, just wish we all did not have to suffer from this D@mmed disease to know each other.
Old 01-28-2007, 03:05 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

That is great lostmdboy. You are doing GREAT, it seems to me. Keep remembering how much more you like yourself and your new life, now. Cling to that knowledge and hold onto it tightly.
Old 01-28-2007, 04:31 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

20 DAYS THAT IS HUGE my friend!!1

Grateful that you have made it through that is a lot of Just For Todays in all reality!

Grateful for this site also! It has really helped me over the past few years. Only had one relapse since I came here but that relapse lasted 3 months

Here is a link to the smiles just in case you don't have them just copy and past the part of the left http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...do=showsmilies