He left me for someone else!

Old 04-26-2022, 05:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

He left me for someone else!

So a little back story, my ex boyfriend relapsed 3 months ago, he had been clean of meth for 3 years. He has been taking fentanyl, maybe meth again too, but I can’t say for sure! I have noticed a huge change since and it’s like his emotionally shut of, and no longer cares about me like he used to!
He broke up with me yesterday and said he has found someone else, I’m living in a different state to him but move back to the same area as him in 4 months. He said he couldn’t handle being lonely, and he needed someone to hold, it hurt to hear because he always wanted to fight for us, it seems when the drugs reappeared, issues began! It’s been a mess with my head, he said he still wanted me and he loves me, but his going to continue dating this other girl, I’m so heart broken. I don’t know what to do!
Old 04-27-2022, 12:32 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hey Laurene,

just wanted to make sure you knew your thread in this area of the board has been replied to in the other forum you posted it in.

Here is the link just in case you haven't seen it.

He left me for someone else! - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (He left me for someone else!)