The Start of Falling in Love with an Addict

Old 09-20-2021, 11:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
panda012

The Start of Falling in Love with an Addict

One month after my previous relationship of almost 4 years ended, I met who I thought was the missing piece in my life, the guy who was the last thing I needed to feel complete, the person who I was excited to spend the rest of my life with, get married to, buy our first house together, start a family. I didn't think that at all when I first met him though. The first night I met him I DID NOT want to hang out because it was already late when we started messaging each other. I kept saying no but he was persistent. Well, I gave in and decided to pick him up(he mentioned he was at a friends having a few drinks at the time). I pulled in and as he was walking up, I was awed at the sight of him. He was the most handsome guy I had ever seen. He opened my car door, sat down and said "hi i'm *******" and I introduced myself too. But in those first few seconds of meeting, I instantly noticed he was DRUNK(and who knows what else he was on); like I thought 'oh he's just drinking with his friends'... nope this guy was NOT sober whatsoever. I was already turned off by his first impression of the night but I decided to hang out for a little longer because he seemed kind, sweet, and harmless. Maybe into an hour of hanging out in my car he leaned over, puckered his lips, and said "kiss me" with his slurred speech. I laughed and said no. It was honestly a great night though, we got along seamlessly, laughed throughout the night, we skated around on my skateboard under the stars, he even sang at some point when I pulled out my ukulele, and he kept trying to make moves but I wasn't ready for all that so I kept pushing him away. Eventually near the end of the night, I let him kiss me on my cheek and be closer to me. Then the night was over and I drove him back to his friends place and surprised him with a kiss on his cheek before leaving. TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 09-20-2021, 12:58 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome to SR Panda

D