So called friend was just using me for money and i'm devastated

Old 01-12-2020, 01:39 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

One more thing...get yourself to a doctor and be tested for sexually transmitted disease, ASAP.
Old 01-15-2020, 03:43 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Ariesagain View Post
I doubt she’s done...you were too easy and have money. I would contact the credit bureaus ASAP and freeze your credit quick before she’s taking out loans in your name. Google “credit fraud” so you know what you’re up against. Report your credit cards as stolen, as she probably has the numbers.
Yes I've cancelled both cards, I managed to get a few of the larger charges dropped and credited to my account. I've been trying my best to make sure she has no way of contacting me, changed my number, etc. She does have my email though and I use it a lot. Looks like she's doing everything in her power to contact me.

I received an email today explaining that the pictures of the pregnancy tests were fake but it was all she had to send because she was driving. She sent 2 more pictures, more realistic looking which I could not find on any image search. I just find it strange that I would visit and she wouldn't mention being pregnant. All of a sudden I leave, cancel my cards and magically she is pregnant now. I'm not sure if anyone is educated on this, but she claims quitting heroine and crack cold turkey could possibly kill the "baby". Does anyone know if this is true?

If anything I feel like continued drug use at 4 weeks pregnant would be very detrimental to the embryo, and if born addicted to drugs i'm not sure she would have custody of the child for very long, since I think drug use during pregnancy counts and child abuse in south carolina. This is all hypothetical of coarse.
Old 01-15-2020, 04:21 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

I wouldn't spend too much time worrying about this. I seriously doubt she is pregnant with your child. However, one way to call her bluff would be to respond to her email by telling her to follow doctor's orders, and that after the child is born, you would require a DNA test to prove you are the father. Then create an email folder to have all her emails sent, but refuse to respond to her for nine months. I'd be willing to bet that at some point during that time, she will miraculously become un-pregnant.
Old 01-15-2020, 09:22 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

What Suki said.

Sadly, she could be pregnant, but the odds that the guy who pops in whenever she scores money from you is the father are much higher. Wouldn’t stop her from using it to blackmail you, though.

Seriously, if you were having unprotected sex with her you need to get tested. Addicts aren’t exactly famous for their adherence to safe sex practices and you know she used needles.
Old 01-16-2020, 05:35 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by suki44883 View Post
I wouldn't spend too much time worrying about this. I seriously doubt she is pregnant with your child. However, one way to call her bluff would be to respond to her email by telling her to follow doctor's orders, and that after the child is born, you would require a DNA test to prove you are the father. Then create an email folder to have all her emails sent, but refuse to respond to her for nine months. I'd be willing to bet that at some point during that time, she will miraculously become un-pregnant.
This
Old 01-16-2020, 07:00 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

rarely if ever would an ultrasound be done at 4 weeks. the embryo would be about the size of a poppy seed. so there wouldn't be anything to SEE. there also really isn't a test that can tell exactly how far along a pregnancy is at 4 weeks. a woman would just start noticing symptoms.

you are being played - again. this woman is ruthless and without a conscience. she won't stop until there is nothing left.
Old 01-16-2020, 03:20 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

also....in order to "now" be four weeks along AND have ultrasound pics - not those FAKE ones she sent while driving, but the real ones (ha), she would have had to make an appointment with an OB/GYN, which aren't usually done same day. go to the appointment, pay for it if she does not have insurance and then probably/maybe have a follow up appointment for an ultrasound. and ALL of that would have had to take place in a very short period of time. so she would have had to know at almost the exact moment of conception and then be RESPONSIBLE enough to do all the rest. WHICH DID NOT HAPPEN.

i do hope you start to shed some of your rather stubborn naivete, because you are gonna be a prime target for another vampire just looking for the next (willing) victim.
Old 01-17-2020, 01:57 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Regarding the possible pregnancy, is she reliable and together enough to track her cycles? If she is, and she had, say, a 28 day cycle, then when she missed a period, at that point you’d be considered to be about 4 weeks pregnant. So she would have had to go to the doctor the second she missed her period. Is she even together enough to track this kind of thing accurately, never mind go to the doctor that second?

Anyways, it sounds like you have a lot going on. I have to say, I’ve found some very good advice over the narcsite. If you look up “hoovering” and “no contact”, there are a lot of very good step by step articles on how to get yourself out of these situations over there. Good luck.
Old 01-17-2020, 04:28 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by pdm22 View Post
Regarding the possible pregnancy, is she reliable and together enough to track her cycles? If she is, and she had, say, a 28 day cycle, then when she missed a period, at that point you’d be considered to be about 4 weeks pregnant. So she would have had to go to the doctor the second she missed her period. Is she even together enough to track this kind of thing accurately, never mind go to the doctor that second?

Anyways, it sounds like you have a lot going on. I have to say, I’ve found some very good advice over the narcsite. If you look up “hoovering” and “no contact”, there are a lot of very good step by step articles on how to get yourself out of these situations over there. Good luck.
Sorry, I wasn't being specific enough, she didn't show me pictures of an ultrasound, but of pregnancy sticks. I haven't heard from her since her last email thankfully.
Old 02-02-2020, 10:36 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Good Lord I had a beautiful young woman try and run a con on me last summer at my marina. She looked/acted absolutely normal and we went on a series of dates until I noticed alert texts from my bank start to pop-up. It was from CashApp, Uber & MoneyLine LLC. After some ‘detective work’, anyone can simply take a pic of the front/back of my debit card and use it via these Apps without knowing my PIN number.
It was easy finding out who it was so I had a cop friend run her and she had warrants all over town for possession, fraud and absconding. When I broke it off she had an App that could circumvent my block which infuriated me even more. She sent me pregnancy test & ultrasound pics which were easy to tell they were fake. Long-story-short I invited her for a weekend trip to Chicago and when she arrived at my house I had the police waiting and six month later she’s still in jail where she belongs. Get rid of that person and get tested.
Good luck
Old 02-14-2020, 08:26 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by AnvilheadII View Post
well - it was only a month. and you missed about 32 red flags.
she's a user and you got used. be glad it's behind you now.
focus on getting your own life together - find your way to full sobriety and hang on to it for dear life.

and NEVER be in a car with the DRIVER doing drugs. shooting up WHILE Driving? seriously?
Only 32?
Old 02-16-2020, 11:24 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  

It's amazing what beautiful women with addictions can get away with.