Been a couple weeks

Old 06-07-2018, 03:15 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Been a couple weeks

Hello everyone! I've been a silent participant the past couple weeks as things have been quite hectic.

I have finally fully moved out of my/our apartment and awaiting the green light on my security deposit from the landlord. There were some massive changes at work. However what I'm really writing for is to tell everyone in this time I have received TWO calls from axb. From jail.

I answered the first time because I didn't know who it was then when I knew it was him curiosity got the best of me. The second time I answered...well I'm not sure why. He told me why he was there and told me he wanted to see how I was doing and hear my voice.

I told him he can't call me and he needs to figure his own life out. That it's not fair to my healing process to get calls from him when he is not doing well. That isn't it convenient he calls me when he's down. That why cant he call me when he's good and not until that point? I did tell him that I still love him but that I need to detach from his battles.

Anyways I'm happy he is in jail because I know he's alive- so there's that.

But I am doing pretty well, it's been a month now and I'm finding joy in things around me and beginning to lean my focus away from the heartbreak. It is still there but it is slowly moving to the back of my focus. My friends and family are truly a miracle.
Hoping you are all doing well
Old 06-07-2018, 06:15 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

good to read from ya meghan and good to read ya workin on you.
i am curious about something:
whenever ive been in jail and also with people i know that have been in jail, calls had to be collect. were these collect calls from jail?
Old 06-07-2018, 10:03 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by tomsteve View Post
good to read from ya meghan and good to read ya workin on you.
i am curious about something:
whenever ive been in jail and also with people i know that have been in jail, calls had to be collect. were these collect calls from jail?
He called the first time using someone else's pin. Second time he called and had money on his account. I paid nothing! but now am discovering he got into an accident a couple weeks ago and he is on my insurance so I'm screwed with that and am unable to get him off my insurance. Such an expensive habit, loving him :/