Back again

Old 03-21-2018, 01:46 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
TLC

Sadex, when we love someone, we fight for their health. The difference here is that he truly only loves himself, that is all he can right now. "wants someone that makes him happy". so selfish. My ex said that all the time and when questioned, had no idea about he's part in making a relationship good. Only care what you will do for him.

Make him happy when he doesn't feel good
Pick him up when he needs it
never question him or his behavior
let him do what ever he wants with who and whenever

its a very childish and unhealthy perspective. But as long as you keep going back, he has no reason to change anything. Its hard to think of them with someone else, tears the heart apart. But the longer you stay the more your heart will break. He won't change, sad to hear, sad to say... but it is true.

You've already put 5 years in, will you be regretting 7 or 10 years later on?

LIe? they lie to keep the game going and it takes a long time in treatment to start having the ability to tell the truth.

The best thing you can do, is learn all you can about this behavior. So many people here have walked this road, listen to them, read what you can. . I feel that I an so new to this, but I look at how much time I spent on someone who wasn't healthy enough to be kind to me.
The healthier you are the happier your life will be. Your road starts in taking care of yourself
TLC

Last edited by TLC; 03-21-2018 at 01:47 PM. Reason: edited