Living in fear

Old 03-12-2018, 04:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Living in fear

I feel so scared. People tell me I’m so strong but there is just too much going on. My son has a warrant for his arrest, but I have no idea where he is.
My husband has a mass on his back and I’m afraid it could be something terrible.
Someone mentioned seeing a therapist. I do have one. I feel I just need a leg up right now.
Old 03-12-2018, 05:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry, when it rains it pours huh?
It's not fair It's all hitting you at once.
When I go through a lot of crisis at once it usually helps to say to myself well, I can be dragged through this kicking and screaming or I can plow ahead and take care of what I can take care of. Are you awaiting results for your husband?
He needs all your love and affection right now. As for your son...I don't know the whole situation but it seems like it's in his hands right now. I hope he gets the help he may need and I hope rest and recovery for you and your husband.
Old 03-15-2018, 07:12 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Sending you huge hugs!

Just remember the Three C's.

You cannot control anyone else's actions our outcomes, only your own reactions. Just keep doing the next right thing and you will be OK!
Old 03-15-2018, 08:41 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

So sorry that life is high tide for you right now. I pray for a positive outcome for both your husband and your son.

Jail might be exactly where your son needs to be, safe, fed, and the inability to put any substances into his body.

((hugs))
Old 03-15-2018, 09:08 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by hopeful4 View Post
Sending you huge hugs!

Just remember the Three C's.

You cannot control anyone else's actions our outcomes, only your own reactions. Just keep doing the next right thing and you will be OK!
This is so very true...

There is nothing you can do in either of these cases... except perhaps encourage your husband to seek medical treatment to find out what the issue really is.

Stay strong as this too shall pass.