Signs from your HP

Old 02-08-2018, 08:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Signs from your HP

I have been reading many comments that people saw/felt/realized a sign from their HP. I am a religious person believing in God. I have been trying to differentiate what is a "sign" as opposed to just life. How do you know a specific event is a mean to show you to the path to the right direction? I am confusing myself and getting lost from trying to over-analyze. I would appreciate if you could help me understand. Thank you.
Old 02-08-2018, 09:02 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I had so many signs.

The biggest was the night I told my ex I would reconcile with him. I'd called off the divorce and restraining order. Then I had a dream that we were standing in a courtroom. I looked him in the eyes and said, "I can't believe you did this to me." He said something along the lines of, "Well, you should have trusted your instincts and stuck with the restraining order. It would have worked in your favor."

HUGE SIGN.

I should have seen it for what it was. Nothing had been officially cancelled yet. But I told myself it was too late, just because I had verbally told my ex and lawyer I was calling it all off.

So I guess what I'm saying is:

It doesn't matter how big a sign you get, or how many signs you get if you're not ready for one.

The best thing you can do is prepare yourself. Strengthen yourself. BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF.

Good luck.
Old 02-08-2018, 09:03 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

For me, the few moments I've had a sign from my HP, it was unmistakable. And that was the intention. In other words, if my HP is going to go the effort to get thru my thick skull, He's going to make darn sure I know it's a sign. There won't be any mistaking it. The rest to me, is, as you put it 'just life' or a coincidence.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:01 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
"O you must wear your rue with difference".

This was my big "sign": In the months before all h3ll broke loose and the relationship ended, I was so desperate for relief from the situation that I prayed for a sign that my husband would change. I'm not usually one to pray either, so I was really desperate.

After that, he did change... for the worse. He became creepy and violent... and because I was listening to my HP, I road runner'd outta there. Afterwards, a priest told me that I had to ignore his cries for help... .

If that's not my HP at work, I don't know what is.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:40 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I think my HP shows me a sign of courage and strength each and every single time I trust my own instincts.

When I ignore my instincts, I regret it.
Old 02-11-2018, 05:09 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

For me signs from a HP is a confusing notion concerning my relationship.

When I first met my addict she was not doing well in life. There were a lot of serious problems going on. I thought it was my calling to help her. I seriously believed it. I did have the resources to help her. I did not have knowledge or understanding of the situation. That came at a later date.

So there was a time where I was convinced my HP brought her & I together.

Oddly she did disclose to me that she did not believe in any type of God or HP. She did believe in some sort of spirituality which I never really understood when she described it to me.

After about a year & one half or so of being in the relationship I was seriously struggling with the notion of this being some type of calling for me. The situation in general was crazy & out of control. It did not get better.

I used to pray for her daily. Simple prayers of peace & stability for her life. Today I no longer pray for her. After leaving the relationship I felt my prayers were just an extension of me trying to determine what's best for her life.

Today I just pray for God's or HP will to be done & leave it at that.