One Glorious Morning

Old 11-09-2017, 04:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Wink One Glorious Morning

One glorious morning

Yesterday’s dark clouds make this morning’s sunshine brighter. Tomorrow, you’ll look back at today’s challenges with gratitude for having worked through them.

Suffering through a season of illness and pain will give you great appreciation for good health when it returns. The burdens of the present build new strength in you for the future.

If there had never been any darkness, light would be meaningless. You cannot fully experience how good life can be unless you’ve also known its difficulties.

Stand resolute when the hard times come, and take heart. Your experiences now are making the good times richer.

Yes, one glorious morning after the storm has passed, the sun will rise. As it warms your face, you’ll feel a newfound sense of determination and positive purpose.

Carry on, push forward through whatever may come. You’ll emerge from it better than you’ve ever been.

— Ralph Marston
Old 11-09-2017, 04:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Through life I have faced great loss, of those I loved, sometimes through death and sometimes because addiction took them from me. My heart hurt and my mind could not comprehend life ever being good again...but it was.

I have faced cancer and at the same time, my husband's cancer. It was perhaps the scariest time of my life, often overwhelming me with the unending medical appointments and treatments, and just facing the possibility that we both might die...but we didn't.

I have faced uncertainty about my path in life, moving to a new place where I didn't know anyone except my husband and was blessed to have neighbours who made friends with ME.

No matter how dark my today, I know that tomorrow will bring the light of new possibilities. For every storm there is a rainbow and for all the adversity and pain in life, there are strangely wrapped gifts that, in hindsight, teach us lessons and make us strong...and grateful for every single day no matter what it brings.

"How did you make it?" friends may ask, "How did you remain strong?"

Through faith that God was leading me to where I was supposed to go, even if it might be home to Him. Through support of friends and family who were there for me no matter what. And through a belief that no matter how much we are tested, we pass. We learn from life and each lesson makes the next day brighter.

My signature recently read that "Faith is the bird that sings before the dawn has come". I believe that no matter what I face today, tomorrow will be better and lead me on. I have no proof of that except a lifetime of experiencing just that.

No matter how bad things may be for you today, take heart that there will be better days ahead. Sometimes all we have to do is show up and let life happen.

May your day be filled with light and blessings.

Hugs
Old 11-10-2017, 03:50 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

How very significant and positive.

Reading through the messages and smiling...something I usually don't do so early in the morning.

I am grateful for what you share here on SR. It inspires.
Old 11-10-2017, 04:08 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thank you for sharing.

Yes Ann, we are all blessed, sometimes we just don't realize it! Have an amazing weekend!!
Old 11-10-2017, 05:23 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Originally Posted by maia1234 View Post
Yes Ann, we are all blessed, sometimes we just don't realize it!
Yes we are, Maia. May this weekend be filled with blessings for everyone.