Narcan Again twice in less than 40 days SCARED

Old 12-15-2016, 04:47 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

thanks ann sometimes I wonder if I am a trigger or this house.............wish I could sell it but im not in that position. I am blessed for today for sure, I have recovery going well, my medical, and they both today are ok.....as we have learned, as I have learned that is all I need for the moment. Feeling blessed that the holiday will be with family whatever that looks like even if its pizza but we will be united and I have truly learned those moments are precious for sure.............Thanks again
Old 12-15-2016, 08:01 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Again,

Triggers are everywhere - a street sign, a smell... can be and are everywhere and anything.

Put down your pain, cast out your fears -- what will happen will happen and there is nothing you can do about it. Enjoy your time, however short, with your sons!

Have a wonderful visit with them -- go for no-stress -- what difference does it really make if Christmas dinner is pizza? Emphasis should be on being with each other.

Keep coming back,

Jim
Old 12-17-2016, 11:47 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by JimC60 View Post
Again,

Triggers are everywhere - a street sign, a smell... can be and are everywhere and anything.

Put down your pain, cast out your fears -- what will happen will happen and there is nothing you can do about it. Enjoy your time, however short, with your sons!

Have a wonderful visit with them -- go for no-stress -- what difference does it really make if Christmas dinner is pizza? Emphasis should be on being with each other.

Keep coming back,

Jim
thanks jim...............got word from him on the drive to rehab after an infected site from I guess a needle so not in the plans now I just pray he stays in this time and remembers the tool box he has been working so hard to create thanks