refuse to let her a number

Old 07-20-2016, 12:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lesa

refuse to let her a number

I did what did so not another number .another found no knowing who she is .because she has name she my kid..since turn i know i did right thing hurt so much ..someone she stayed for 7 yrs ,I lost it ,,i said she die out there be another gone drugs ..sorry i love her done i had get over it..she mad said talking to us
Old 07-20-2016, 12:59 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Lesa - I'm sorry for what you are going through. Hold your ground. She must learn this for herself. This is something you simply cannot teach.

My husband is out on his own - no money. no car. no job. and a pending court date for drug related charges. I softened the blows for him for far too long, and that did neither him nor me any good. He must stare his consequences in the face in order to experience real change. Same with your daughter. If she ends up in jail, that could likely be the best thing for her - and could be what changes her life.

Either way, please allow yourself to slowly detach from the situation and her decisions. Do not try to control it, because you will only become more sick as a result. You cannot change it. Even when she is using, she is aware that sobriety has been possible for others and can be for her. It is up to her to face the fear of leaving the lifestyle she is in.

Last edited by hope778; 07-20-2016 at 01:00 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 07-20-2016, 01:38 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Hang in there, Lesa. Jail may be just what she needs to get clean enough to think about living her life on a better path.

She's messed up right now, when her head clears she will make better decisions.

Hugs