The First Day of The Rest of My Life.....

Old 07-07-2016, 04:50 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Hechosedrugs View Post
Also, not to toot my own horn or anything, but my goodness, I seem to be irresistible to men lately! It goes against all common sense- I mean, of course I'm nowhere near as attractive as I was 7 years ago, before I met my husband. I have wrinkles and my hair isn't as voluminous and I have this c-section scar and stretch marks- so how in the world is it that I am getting more attention now than before? I think it must have something to do with karma, I really do. I was a good wife to him, and he walked all over me and spit in my face. So now the universe is offering me my pick. And you better believe I'll be choosing carefully this time around!

But this didn't happen right away- oh, man, was it lonely. Just to say- wait it out. Good things are coming!
Love it! You are probably radiating confidence and men can see it. You are now the conductor of the no more bulls*** train and no longer the passenger on the crazy train...ALL ABOARD!
Old 07-07-2016, 05:16 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

It's funny how out of the blue the feeling of pain washes over me. I've been more then fine the last few days and then like that I'm sad again.

And it's the thoughts about the man I thought my husband was, or could be that get me stuck in the sadness.

Why do we fight so hard for the image of what we thought they were instead of just believing the undeniable truth of who they were?

So at least for now I no longer mourn for my husband. I mourn for the man I thought I saw in him.

I look forward to the next couple of days when I'm back on a good stride of getting over this, but just for today and for now I feel sad.