my son and an infection

Old 06-30-2016, 01:18 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Hi two Four! Hang in there, take these moments to re-energize.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:36 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

well my son talked about H to me and how he wants to move away for an extended stay somewhere to continue to get help I guess good words, words of wanting help. has anyone found a extended stay location that seemed to have a good program. I know we cant make recommendations but I would love a few locations to call and see if they work with my insurance. I came here because there are 9 million and its like a needle in a haystack .
Old 07-05-2016, 11:50 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

My son walked out of rehab help please

just got a call that my son walked out of rehab im so scared of the step I need to do to be strong and say cant be here. waiting inside my house why why do they do this he called this am and said hes ready to go soon to the extended place out of state but hes scared. I said I know but you can do this it is your turn to work on you he said ok ill call you soon and give me the number so I can get started calling next call his counselor said he walked out and wasn't really even allowed to tell me what happened how does this happen??????????? I know its not jail but oh god I am rambling trying to find the strength for what is next.........................