Hell on earth

Old 09-01-2015, 07:37 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

:::hugs::: it's time to love yourself. Keep working on you.
Old 09-02-2015, 03:46 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by glitterdeva View Post
If there is hell on this earth, I am living in it. AH is a heroin addict. Yes, hello, me again. No, he still is at home and yes, still using, things are worse than ever. He went to 2 rehabs between January and April. Lied that he got a Vivitrol shot in his last rehab and please let him come back early. My dumb as* did. Relapsed same day. Enrolled in day treatment and then IOP. I discovered he lied about vivitrol shot. Started abusing suboxone, a month of hell and finally in May he got his first shot! Yeah! Only he started doing crack and shooting coke. Because apparently you can on Vivitrol. It's been hell since May. Lies, verbal abuse, physical (although he says if he really wanted to hit me, he would have hit hard, he is an ex-boxer). He didn't hit hard, just enough to make me feel like i am nothing. I kick him out, he stays out 1-2 days then crawls back, begging, wining, crying, promising. All this time for some reason he still has a job. Not sure how. Makes very little money. Steals from me. Lies. 3 weeks ago he caught a charge - Grand Larceny. Its his 3rd one in our state and like 8th felony all together. I don't know what can possible happen for him not to go back to jail. He is on his way.

In the middle of all this I finally got him to sign separation agreement, which in my state is a legally binding document. According to which he has to move out by August 7th!!! All I have to do is to NOT LET HIM BACK IN. Call the cops if she shows up. So what he loses his job (because he will if he doesn't go and he can't go if he has no place to sleep). I bailed him out because his mother said that he NEVER skips court. 3K, f it. Let him skip his court, let them find him, the car that he drives is on my name, all I have to do is report it stolen. What is he going to do? Go back to jail and I am free!!!! In january my divorce can become finalized and that's it, no more HELL.

Because it is hell. For me and for my kids. Pure hell. I am not detached. I check his every move, phone, GPS, track him, Jesus, what a loser.

Sorry, I had to vent. He is again gone. All I have to do is dial 911 when he shows up and let the cards fall where they will. And never ever look back, right?
Oh my God. Your story is so similar to mine, it literally made me nauseous to read it... I am so, so sorry. Same story, Opiate addict. Overdosed on H, spent two nights in hospital, went to rehab, got sober for three months, lied about getting Vivatrol, started using again-relapsed-rehab. Started vivatrol, started smoking crack/cocaine-2 week bender-relapse, into the psych ward (then rehab). Got sober for 3 months, sober living-relapsed one week later.

I finally left after over 1.5 years of relapses every 3-4 months. I wish I could say it gets better, (I hope it does. For his sake and mine)

The healthiest I have felt in so long, was when I finally ended things and kicked him out.

Sending so much love and hugs your way. Please feel free to PM me.

GET TO AN AL-ANON/NARANON/CODA MEETING.

Run, don't walk.