Open-ended Miracle

Old 08-23-2015, 11:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Thumbs up Open-ended Miracle

Open-ended miracle

You are alive, and that is amazing. You can make a difference, you can change things, right here and now, and that is a boundless opportunity.

There are challenges, and they are difficult, even painful. Yet they are nothing when compared to the possibilities.

What’s happened in the past makes you wary about the future. Fortunately, you can act in the present to influence the future in a positive and meaningful way.

Life is an open-ended miracle and it is yours today. Get clear about what you would most like to do with it, and get busy working to make that happen.

You are immersed in a sea of energy and abundance. You have the outstandingly good fortune of being in a position to make something truly meaningful out of it all.

Make your beautiful, amazing presence known in a positive, creative and loving way. The miracle is yours to live right now.

— Ralph Marston
Old 08-23-2015, 11:38 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

What’s happened in the past makes you wary about the future. Fortunately, you can act in the present to influence the future in a positive and meaningful way.
Our past, whatever it brought us, is behind us today and new possibilities come with each new sunrise.

We don't have to let the past doom us to a future of misery, we can decide today, right here and now, that we will do better to live better and find a healthy way to deal with our lives...and then do it.

Many of you know I struggled with cancer this past year. I recently heard the words I prayed for..."see you next year". My doctor said this after my annual tests all came back healthy and fine. I am no longer a victim of cancer, I am a cancer survivor and can go forward with my life in confidence, and courage and gratitude. I got the miracle of more tomorrows, to use as I choose.

Whatever difficulties you have faced or are still facing, there is always the ever present miracle of tomorrow and hope that it will bring you somewhere better, to a place of peace and joy. All you have to do is to be willing to move forward with courage and not look back. Worry and regret are emotions that keep us stuck. Kick them to the curb and embrace the miracle of another chance to live well.

You're worth it and so am I.

Hugs to each of you.
Old 08-23-2015, 12:33 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

great post and wonderful news. Thank you Ann
Old 08-23-2015, 12:39 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Magsie

Thanks Ann, lovely post
Old 08-23-2015, 03:12 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hugs to you as well.

Many thanks for the share and for the inspiration.
Old 08-24-2015, 09:49 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

"You're worth it and so am I."

So grateful to have learned this in recovery -

We are worth the very best from ourselves!

BIG PINK HUGS!
Old 08-24-2015, 11:28 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Love it! Thank you Ann and so happy to hear that you are now a Survivor!
Old 08-24-2015, 12:19 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Thank you all for the kind words. All the gifts of recovery came in handy this past year, the most used gift was that of Faith, believing I could beat this with the help of my HP and a whole bunch of really talented doctors.

I believe in miracles, in life saving changes that can help us all, but I believe we have to do our part to ensure that better days are ahead. We have to fight to move forward those times that we'd rather give up.

Each person here deserves a good life and we are all here to walk with you, you are never alone. I am grateful for all who walk this journey, together we can do what we cannot do alone.

Hugs