Fighting urge to look for missing AH

Old 11-14-2014, 03:08 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I think that's great that you got on a horse and tried to stop turning things over in your head for a few minutes. I ride horses, too, and being with my favorite horse is so soothing. They are so sensitive to our tension and my favorite horse is tense by nature, so it forces me to take a deep breath and relax in his company. People find ways to get divorced, even when their spouse disappears. And I have a feeling that he will resurface at some point. He might even try to rope you back into the relationship when he is out of money/drugs/options. I hope you will start to think now about what boundaries you can draw to help you stay strong in your decision to protect yourself and your children from his chaos.
Old 11-14-2014, 03:50 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Looking for him and even finding him will do you no good. He is where he wants to be and it's a world you don't want to know. He knows his medical condition, he knows what he is doing. He is an adult and making his own choices...no matter how poor they may be.

Take care of yourself and your children and be glad to be free of that dark place called addiction.

Hugs
Old 11-14-2014, 04:03 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Knowing what he does about his condition, it appears he has chosen to die.

For whatever reasons, he has given up. It is not your fault. You cannot save him. Only he could have saved himself, and now he needs a miracle. I would suggest prayer, for his family as well as him. That's the best thing to do right now.
Old 11-14-2014, 04:09 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I'm just at the beginning of all this. I'm not even close to being done with dealing with all this yet. My girls are so strong. They are handling this very well. Not sure how I pulled that off but I must have done something to raise them right. Obsessing is easy during the day when I'm home alone. Once my girls get home, it's so much easier to lay it aside. I'm so glad I have them.