Na

Old 11-09-2014, 04:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angry Na

I forgot i did go to a na meeting about 3 weeks ago and really felt out of place. It was the only meeting right then i could find. A man said he would find me some other meeting n would e-mail me. Never heard nothing from him. Was really disappointed. I cried n asked for someone to help me n no one would. I no im not a addict but i was looking for help badly.
Old 11-09-2014, 04:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

NA stands for Narcotics Anonymous....a 12 step group for addicts.
what you are looking for is Naranon......a 12 step group for the loved ones of addicts. Nar-Anon Family Groups
Old 11-09-2014, 06:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks, i know. I felt desperate that night n need someone to help me. Thought someone there could point me to a meeting somewhere.
Old 11-09-2014, 06:45 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Sorry for the frustration....just like with anything sometimes it's an off night, not a good fit, or you need to give it time. Click on the link that Anvil gave you. It will list the meetings in your area!

Don't give up!
Old 11-09-2014, 06:51 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Members of NA may not be informed about Nar-Anon. Some places have NA meetings and Nar-Anon meetings going on at the same time (different rooms in the same church, for instance) and have someone to direct people to the right group. I think that is somewhat unusual, however. The link you were given will show you where Nar-Anon meetings are. If there is not a meeting in your area there is a Nar-Anon Forum that has online meetings. There is also a site In The Rooms that has some online chats and meetings. Some locations may not have Nar-Anon but have Al-Anon meetings. I am sorry you couldn't find a meeting for you when you needed one so badly.
Old 11-11-2014, 05:22 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Tomorrow is my meeting, looking forward to it. Talked to AH monday said he hasnt used meth for 2 mths. My son got a text last night saying that they saw my AH in their town which is 4 hrs away from were we live buying meth. I called him and he said it wasnt true....lie lie lie. Why does he still feel like he has to lie even thou were seperated? Omg, im so sick of this. I told him i wanted no contact with him until he can get clean n stay clean. But my god this hurts so bad. I told him to have a happy thanksgiving n christmas. And i told him i loved him. I need help with no contact. Even now already i want to text r call him. Whats wrong with me.?