talk me through this plz!!!

Old 08-12-2014, 05:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

talk me through this plz!!!

Okay. Im hwving a bit of trouble dealing with life tonight. My mother in law just called me and asked if we needed a babysitter for tomorrow night. I told her no....I had no plans. She told me that my husband told her there is a concert tomorrow night...and she just assumed I was going too. My husband hasnt mentioned one word of a concert to me. I almost bought him tickets for his birthday. Im glad I didnt now. Im hurt tonight. His family is going and they and all couples. I mean that little to him....After all these years ive put up with his stupidness. This is what I get? Im not gonna say anything to him.. I have stuff to do tomorrow for school. I will focus on that, but damn it hurts to not be included. Guess me being sober would mess up his good time!!!! That says a lot about him...
Old 08-12-2014, 06:40 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm really sorry that you have been hurt again. It seems from your posts that your husband is consistent anyway - he hasn't treated you well since you started posting here. I guess it comes down to working through what you want to do about it. No signs of things changing - if he's unable to work with you and treat you with respect and caring, are you prepared to continue to live this way?

I hope that you have an enjoyable and peaceful day tomorrow despite his actions.