When will son realize he is abusing weed

Old 08-09-2014, 03:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

When will son realize he is abusing weed

I have a 19 year old son who is very pro weed and once he graduates college is moving to Colorado. He is in college and is doing well in his classes BUT suffers greatly from depression and anxiety. He also drank heavily for awhile but tells me he is done with that just keeps up the weed. He is ungrateful, never says thank you, never thinks of anyone else, blames everyone else for everything. Just down right a not so nice young man. I feel bad for his girlfriend because he doesn't do anything for her just uses his money for himself but she loves him she says and doesn't want to give up on him. He started feeling like people were coming for him the other day. IT was 2 days after heavy drinking. I am not sure if his anxiety is getting that bad or if the combo of weed and the anxiety is doing it.
Old 08-09-2014, 03:41 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Hopefully, his girlfriend will wake up and realize that she deserves better. In the meantime, she'll continue to stay with him and nothing will change.

No one can save him. That's something he'll have to do for himself, if or when, he realizes he's on the road to nowhere. He's still very young. He may get this crap out of his system and become a productive member of society, but in any case, that's his decision to make.