So "spent" ....

Old 07-18-2014, 06:12 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

And the hits just keep on coming,,, went to MY storage unit today. Found the lock that I had put on had been removed (cut off,as I had the only key) and replaced with a lock I had NO key for. Once I had management open the unit...you guessed it...EMPTY. Filed a police report which is just a da** nightmare because now it's a matter of proving what belonged to who and when and so on.
My AXH had the ba**s to text me this morning and ask if I wanted to work together on a job next week ROFL.. Tomorrow is our son's birthday..no money for child support in a long time, no birthday gift for him, I could just throw up. I wish I could wiggle my nose or something and just disappear with my children. I am so terribly angry with myself for letting him back in our lives and believing the "I want a different life, I want to be with you guys and live the right way" UGH!!!
Old 07-18-2014, 06:24 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Ksgirl. I am so sorry, about the awful things going on.

Do you have a lawyer?

Surely there was security camera taping storage units? wouldnt that be against the law, him breaking into the unit?

try to calm down enough to get a plan. can you get some professional advice somehow?

this is terrible, but you have to be able to think rationally, in order to protect yourself. If he is behind in childsupport, isn't that a criminal offense?
Old 07-19-2014, 05:24 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Oh yes what he did was criminal, there are cameras but they want a search warrant. Police are working on it. As for child support...between my boys and another child he has, he is SEVENTY ONE thousand dollars behind!! Once a year (maybe) they arrest him and allow him out for a $1,000 purge. He has no drivers license, so they can't "take" that, hasn't filed taxes in 5 years, so they can't intercept that, and his credit is garbage so that's no threat. I contacted a lady from church who's an attorney to help me a bit. I certainly cannot afford one on my own. Praying peeps... I could use some extra, thanks!
Old 07-19-2014, 01:03 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Oh, I am so sorry for all of this. It makes me scared to think about what my future holds. I am praying for you. You are so strong. I can't even leave the house right now.