Thoughts for Today

Old 05-12-2014, 05:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thoughts for Today

It is hurtful when our loved ones "love and protect" people that keep them in their addiction more than us, or at least thats how we feel. A lot of threads today are talking about the devil at work. I for one am a firm believer of this, for I have seen the darkness that gushes from the love of my life. I kills me inside. I feel like crying all day and all night. I just want to hold him, grab him and keep him close. I hate what we have become. The lies and deception hurt the most. I can only pray that God will surround me with light and guide me. Guide us. I cannot control what he does, but that does not mean I have to give up on him either. But most of all, I cannot give up on me. I am pretty, smart, and caring. I know I need to love and respect me, for if I don't, who will?

God, guide me today. Give me courage to do what is good and right for me. Amen
Old 05-13-2014, 05:13 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by mejo View Post
It is hurtful when our loved ones "love and protect" people that keep them in their addiction more than us, or at least thats how we feel. A lot of threads today are talking about the devil at work. I for one am a firm believer of this, for I have seen the darkness that gushes from the love of my life. I kills me inside. I feel like crying all day and all night. I just want to hold him, grab him and keep him close. I hate what we have become. The lies and deception hurt the most. I can only pray that God will surround me with light and guide me. Guide us. I cannot control what he does, but that does not mean I have to give up on him either. But most of all, I cannot give up on me. I am pretty, smart, and caring. I know I need to love and respect me, for if I don't, who will?

God, guide me today. Give me courage to do what is good and right for me. Amen
Mejo,

Seems like drug addiction is like "buy one, get one free", in that they invest their time and money getting sick and we get to be sick right along with them- for free.
What you said,,,, to do what is good and right for me... May God guide you, and may you see His signs showing you how.

hugs