Breaking Point!!

Old 04-10-2014, 09:48 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

I was at the edge of my seat replying to this------ I have heard that line about the severe dry mouth !! Its a lie .. The upper lip comment had me going .I'm sorry its not at all funny giving the circumstance but they are all the same ..
Old 04-11-2014, 01:35 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by openmind121 View Post
I was at the edge of my seat replying to this------ I have heard that line about the severe dry mouth !! Its a lie .. The upper lip comment had me going .I'm sorry its not at all funny giving the circumstance but they are all the same ..

It does seem like they all pull from the same well of lies and deception. "It just happens to people sometimes". No it happens to people who are doing crack sometimes...
Old 04-11-2014, 01:39 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Don't let self doubt creep in. You know the truth. Trust yourself!

I always found the need to confront too for a long time until I finally realized it was just a waste of time.

Using looks using. Recovery looks recovery! There is no doubt about it.
Old 04-11-2014, 01:45 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by LoveMeNow View Post
Don't let self doubt creep in. You know the truth. Trust yourself! I always found the need to confront too for a long time until I finally realized it was just a waste of time. Using looks using. Recovery looks recovery! There is no doubt about it.
Yes- I am just getting to that point of regaining my self esteem and sanity to trust myself. I do know the truth and I just need to continue to trust that I am the sober and sane one here.