Discover Goodness

Old 03-31-2014, 06:15 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Smile Discover Goodness

I read this today and it really touched my heart. What a wonderful reminder that no matter how busy or chaotic our lives get, no matter how emotional we get over the times we are going through, there is always goodness in there somewhere. If asked if my glass is half empty or half full, my answer would have to be "my cup runneth over" and I am so very grateful for all the goodness in my life today...goodness that was always there but I just wasn't paying attention. Enjoy...

Monday, March 31, 2014

Discover new goodness

Decide today to discover in your own way how truly good life is. Focus not on how good life may have been, or how good it might could be, but how good it is, right here and now.

Remind yourself of the countless possibilities that are open to you, right now, on this very day. Think of those things that are truly important, that really matter to you.

Instead of getting caught up in the crisis or drama of the moment, commit yourself to living with purpose and excellence. Explore and discover new ways to give life meaning and richness, and allow true goodness to flow from your heart.

Prove to yourself, again and again, in new and ever more fulfilling ways, how good life is. Live each moment with the assumption that there is great value to be created, and delight in the process of creating it.

Reach in and touch the precious part of you that knows how very good life is. Discover new goodness in each new moment.

Make the choice to live on the bright side of life today, and every day. Live the goodness and as you do, you are making much, much more.

— Ralph Marston
Old 03-31-2014, 06:19 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

This motivates me to get out in the almost-spring weather and look for the birds that have migrated back, to watch for the swans on the bay, to walk along the still frozen water and see the pockets where the ice is gone and the bay is returning to it's warm weather beauty.

Walking in nature never fails to lift my spirits and helps me find beauty in every day.

What will you do today to find the goodness in your life? Lets share the goodness, the beauty of our own corners of the world and walk together embracing the goodness of today.

Hugs
Old 03-31-2014, 06:59 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Ahhh...spring. Yes, I will take a nice walk today
Old 03-31-2014, 02:58 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Oh today I had a good day! It was finally 55 degrees and sunny! So I spent hours outside with my son and my dog. We went for a long walk, I helped my son ride his bike, we dug in the partially frozen dirt and got all messy (boys love this). It was peaceful and fun. There's nothing like sunshine and fresh air to lift spirits.
Old 03-31-2014, 04:59 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I celebrate goodness by walking my dogs. It always makes me feel better to watch them just 'being dogs' and doing doggy things. The sunshine and fresh air and exercise do us all a world of good and gives me a better attitude.
Old 03-31-2014, 06:25 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

It is so much nicer to feel the goodness now that spring is in the air.

I too walked by the water and saw that the swans and geese are back. Soon they will nest and then the babies will appear...new life and new seasons always lift my spirits.
Old 03-31-2014, 06:44 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Spring is definitely Spring-ing here. It was sunny and beautiful today. I'll walk the dogs tonight at twilight.....I love that time of day too. We saw three young bald eagles playing over the sound last weekend.....magnificent.
Old 03-31-2014, 07:48 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Originally Posted by Ann View Post
It is so much nicer to feel the goodness now that spring is in the air.

I too walked by the water and saw that the swans and geese are back. Soon they will nest and then the babies will appear...new life and new seasons always lift my spirits.
Does this mean you will be nicer now?

Old 04-01-2014, 03:50 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Originally Posted by LoveMeNow View Post
Does this mean you will be nicer now?

No.