Here is the real kicker.....

Old 03-28-2014, 07:11 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Originally Posted by Ann View Post
Well, yes, there is the matter of the new clipper kit. Now just what are you going to do about that? Maybe book yourself a wonderful manicure AND pedicure and let someone else just clip away.

Vale probably has a ducky clipper set, maybe he'd lend it to you.

It is almost past my bedtime and since I cannot drive fast enough to make it on time...you have yourself a wonderful pajama party and pretend I am there doing the hokey-pokey (there WILL be hokey-pokey, yes?) and doing the OUIJA Board with you.

Hugs and Hugs

What?? You are NOT coming now? OMG!! I just popped more popcorn. This stuff isn't cheap, ya know. I could have used that money for my own new clipper set.
Old 03-28-2014, 07:15 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
●▬๑۩۩๑▬●

Where's Dolly in the pink Hummer when we need her?

Might as well keep coming south after you pick up LMN, I'm only a few hours from her right on the ocean. We can have all our toes in the sand at this time tomorrow.

Old 03-28-2014, 07:17 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Okay, I was saving these for Vale, but I know he would want you to have them....your very own ducky clippers.

Old 03-28-2014, 07:17 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

If there is cheesecake...count me in too..
Old 03-28-2014, 07:18 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

CO, it wouldn't be a party without you.
Old 03-28-2014, 07:19 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

You really know how to make us smile!!!! :-)
Old 03-28-2014, 07:25 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
●▬๑۩۩๑▬●

Is it proper for Kindeyes to be smoking a blunt on a recovery site? Just sayin'
Old 03-28-2014, 07:27 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

It's an "herbal" thing. we KNOW it could be nothing less than that.

Now goodnight all, have fun without me. I will be dreaming of clippers now, a nightmare for sure.

Hugs to you all.
Old 03-28-2014, 07:35 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Okay, I was saving these for Vale, but I know he would want you to have them....your very own ducky clippers.

Ok, now I feel better. Ha, now I have a nicer clipper then him....and it came with love too.
Old 03-28-2014, 07:44 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

LMN I do understand your feeling angry. Everyone who posted is correct. You DO have so much more but you are still hurting from all you have been through and you cannot magically snap your fingers and be thrilled at what has happened, however, you probably know deep down he really doesn't have it all. He still has a bad addiction problem and just because he seems to have it together now doesn't mean it will be that way in the future. You now have FREEDOM. You will have peace of mind. Emotions run deep. Feel the feelings, then put them in their place and move on to bigger and better things!
I'd love to have a pajama party but only if Vale gives us his credit card to go on a big shopping spree! Wouldn't that make you feel better Lovemenow?
Old 03-28-2014, 08:47 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

I'd rather be out on a tiny skiff with my pals than in a first class
cabin of an ocean liner Captained by an addict.

You KNOW which one is 'gonna sink. No matter how "good it looks"
now.

C'mon, people----we've seen this game since grammar school.
Break up.........then parade around showing her how GREAT your life
is without her...how much better. Look, babe! I've got chicks ALL OVER
ME! LOOK WHAT YOU MISSED OUT ON!!.

It was a BS game in grade school. It hasn't gotten any less pathetic
with time.
Old 03-28-2014, 08:52 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

================================================== =======
THIS damn thing scared the CRAP out of me!
Old 03-28-2014, 09:07 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

ok....it's obvious that I need to set the record straight....it isn't a blunt but it is a very nice cuban....please don't tell on me. And Ann.....when you said that about the QUICKIE that day at lunch I almost died.....laughing so hard when the waiter thought you were talking to him....the look on his face was priceless.

I do love a good road trip......can we turn the music up loud......and don't worry LMN....we'll make it but it may take a while.....as it appears we have a whole bunch of people to pick up first!

Party on!
Old 03-29-2014, 12:03 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Ok, I am over it. No more pity party for me! I will not go through life being bitter or angry. I refuse to feel cheated. I have already lost so much and refuse to lose any more feeling this way. Seriously, where has my faith in God been? I know HE has this, I know I will be ok, better then ok. I already am. I have been blessed with so much the past month. Awesome friends, tremendous support, and all my needs have been met. What more can I ask for?

I wouldn't trade places with him for a second. Nothing could make me go to back with an addict, recovering or not. I still love him very much but I will love him from a distance.....a far, safe distance. This time around, I will love myself more!! I will pray for his soul because I know it is lost. And I will pray he has not sold it too. I hope and pray he can find lasting recovery but I have my own journey to begin. I am exactly where I am suppose to be and look forward to a new happier chapter. This one needs to be closed.
Old 03-29-2014, 05:51 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Originally Posted by Vale View Post
I'd rather be out on a tiny skiff with my pals than in a first class
cabin of an ocean liner Captained by an addict.

You KNOW which one is 'gonna sink. No matter how "good it looks"
now.

C'mon, people----we've seen this game since grammar school.
Break up.........then parade around showing her how GREAT your life
is without her...how much better. Look, babe! I've got chicks ALL OVER
ME! LOOK WHAT YOU MISSED OUT ON!!.

It was a BS game in grade school. It hasn't gotten any less pathetic
with time.
Wise words, Vale and so true. Many years ago I worked as a personal accountant for a gazillionaire woman and it was like having a front row seat in Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous and as interesting as it was for a while, it became tiresome watching the lifestyle that went with the money. I remember telling Mr. Ann that if I had the choice of having her money and the lifestyle that went with it or starting again tomorrow with $100 I would choose the "start again with $100" option because that one allowed me to keep MY life and my values and my sense of adventure.

LMN, I knew you would come to your senses once you saw the coveted ducky clippers.

Hugs
Old 03-29-2014, 05:57 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  

hahaha thanks for the laughs lady, and the advice/sharing stories
Old 03-29-2014, 09:21 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  

Give him time and he will have nothing anywY. No more new clippers for him. Remember addiction gets worse. The more he has the more he will lose. Stay strong hugs.
Old 03-29-2014, 01:30 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Originally Posted by needingabreak View Post
LMN I do understand your feeling angry. Everyone who posted is correct. You DO have so much more but you are still hurting from all you have been through and you cannot magically snap your fingers and be thrilled at what has happened, however, you probably know deep down he really doesn't have it all. He still has a bad addiction problem and just because he seems to have it together now doesn't mean it will be that way in the future. You now have FREEDOM. You will have peace of mind. Emotions run deep. Feel the feelings, then put them in their place and move on to bigger and better things!
I'd love to have a pajama party but only if Vale gives us his credit card to go on a big shopping spree! Wouldn't that make you feel better Lovemenow?
Psstttt.......don't tell Vale but I "borrowed" his CC so we could have a day of beauty. I KNOW he won't mind. He loves it when we take care of ourselves.
Old 03-29-2014, 01:41 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  

Where'd all my money go?
Old 03-29-2014, 01:50 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Originally Posted by Vale View Post
Where'd all my money go?
I am so sorry but my car broke down and I knew you wouldn't want to see me stranded on a dark, dangerous road so I got new tires too.

Gosh, you are so amazing. My hero! Love your new haircut. You look hungry, let's go get some lunch. I am buying.