The Unthinkable

Old 03-23-2014, 07:30 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Hugs to you.....you are doing the right things.
Old 03-23-2014, 07:54 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Praying for your family! Praying for clarity over the situation and protection over everyone!
Old 03-23-2014, 08:05 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

(((Praying)))
Old 03-24-2014, 07:43 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Thinking about you today! You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers. I know this is a hard time, I also know you can do this. You are much stronger than you think. God has your back, and we do too...always!

I hope you have a peaceful day! XXX
Old 03-24-2014, 07:37 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Praying, I want to cry for you reading your posts. I am going to pray for all of you tonight, that you are given the strength to get through whatever it is that will come out. God does not give us more than we can handle although I know it sure feels like it some days. I cannot imagine the thoughts and feelings you have right now. Please know we are here for you, to listen, guide, cry with and bring you love and courage. The counselors are well trained in these things and will know how to proceed, what to do and say with your boys. I am sure your sons love you very much but are angry and do not know how to deal with that anger. This is not your fault in any, way , shape or form. Denial is a powerful thing we use to protect. HUGS
Old 03-25-2014, 02:50 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

you are doing the right thing in getting him and yourself help.

when i told my parents what my uncle did to me, they confronted him, he denied it and they believed the grown up over a 5yrs old child.. it forever changed me. it broke something.. i still "see" what he did like a film, i scream to leave her alone, to NOT go there but what hope do i have if my own parents didnt believe me?

you are doing the best for your son and he will thank you in the long run.. i wish someone had taken me seriously and gotten me the help i needed back then.

Hugs to all of you
Old 03-25-2014, 04:11 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Lost Hope, my heart breaks for you and I am so sorry for any child that goes through that. It's never to late for counseling, to work through the issues and scars. Maybe give it a try.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:57 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Ann.. ive just given up now.. i have no more fight left in me, not with the recent going ons here, and my mum telling me "to just get over it already, it happened so long ago why am i still even thinking about it" (umm because i was maybe FIVE maybe even a bit younger).. there are no counsellors available in this area and i cant afford to see a private one (they charge from the equivalent of $90 upwards for 45 minute sessions.. so totally out of my financial league and the charities all said i was too far gone for them.. whatever i dont care anymore im too old..

but here is a mum who DOES care and hopefully will be able to make a difference.. and if it turns out that the worst fears arent realised.. then even better. But obviously something is amiss .. you know your kid, you know your gut feelings.. trust both!
Old 03-25-2014, 11:11 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Oh Praying. My heart breaks for you and your young men. I am keeping you and yours in my thoughts. I am so grateful that you kept pushing forward despite your fears and worries that maybe you were just crazy and misinterpreting the cues. It must feel soul draining to realize you were right.

I've been known to randomly walk around stores too decompressing. I run into a lot of moms at Target. We all look a bit shell-shocked. We never know what is going on behind closed doors. Sometimes when I get irritated with lines or overcrowded chaos I try to pray for everyone there and let go my singular feelings.

Bear hugs and tears of sympathy.