Will this help me?

Old 03-04-2014, 04:37 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
●▬๑۩۩๑▬●

Good for you! I'm sure it will be a great recovery experience for you. We're marvelous, but face to face support was very helpful and comforting for me.
Old 03-04-2014, 10:05 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by MLJ88 View Post
. Unfortunately I was unable to track down a sitter for tonight so I have to sit this one out ( so bummed). My church offers day care for the weekend services but they haven't put it in place yet for this group (the church just started the group). I'm hell bent on going, so I'm already tracking down a sitter for the next meeting.
Sorry you couldn't get a sitter... I know its hard, especially on short notice. On the bright side, you now have something to look forward to next week

Originally Posted by hopeful4 View Post
CR was founded at Saddleback Church. I went to the CR Summit there and it was a life changing experience for me.
God Bless!
That’s a wonderful testament Hopeful. Im so glad you had the opportunity to go there in person. Last year our church sponsored a ladies retreat and they went to Saddleback, utilized the retreat center and participated in a woman’s ministry. I didn’t go because of missing work, and my little one… but the ladies loved it there, and they made a whole week of it. (They also got in some sightseeing and shopping, lol.) But the definite highlight was the church retreat, and they came back and shared with those of us who were left behind....