To My Sober Recovery Forum Friends

Old 12-21-2013, 11:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

To My Sober Recovery Forum Friends

This may sound silly, but I honestly don't know what I have done without the support of this site/forum over the last year. I mean I have been in therapy before to talk through things, but I have never before experienced the support and love I have here on a web-site! My year started by leaving AH of 25 years, and ended with leaving my A boyfriend after almost four months. Things happen for a reason, this I know; and God put you and this forum in my path for a reason...this I also know to be true. May God bless each and everyone of you, and keep you strong, healthy, happy, and supply you with endless amounts of wisdom to make the right choices. With all the support I have gain over this year from all of you, I am embracing 2014 with and open mind and open heart...but more importantly, I will remain true to ME.
Thank you so much...Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year xo
Old 12-21-2013, 12:17 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

It's not silly.....we all feel the same way.

Best Wishes!
Old 12-21-2013, 12:45 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I am embracing 2014 with and open mind and open heart...but more importantly, I will remain true to ME.
That is definitely the most important thing you can do for yourself and others who love you.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

gentle hugs
ke
Old 12-21-2013, 03:40 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

You have found your balance and can stand alone without leaning on anyone. That is one huge and wonderful achievement.

May 2014 bring you new beginnings, health and happiness and hope for a brighter path ahead.

Marry Christmas to all my dear friends here. We walk this road together always, when one hurts we all hurt, when one celebrates we all share cheesecake. Let's walk with joy into 2014.

Hugs