Stayed Calm During his Drug Evaluation Appt

Old 09-06-2013, 02:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Stayed Calm During his Drug Evaluation Appt

Update:

Husband went to the addiction doctor for the evaluation session after work yesterday. I was actually surprised he came home in a good mood, he had sounded like he was in a bad mood earlier in the day. He talked about it when he came home, and I can tell he is fearful of quitting. He said the doctor told him it would not be easy but it could be done, and he felt like my husband wanted him to say it was going to be easy, bing bang boom. He told him to think hard about what he wanted, and go into it saying there is no turning back Im doing this. I hope he doesnt have another emotional meltdown like last week after his appointment. He runs to cocaine to fix it all whenever he has discomfort I see that now so clearly.

After work yesterday trying to stay stress free from it all, I stopped at the Buy buy Baby store and looked around, made me happy. Picked up a special take out dinner for us, and then had to do some work for my class. I think I did ok and stayed sort of even emotionally. Yay Me !
Old 09-06-2013, 03:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Yay you is right. Just keep taking care of yourself, that's the best part, and hopefully he will do the right thing and find a better path.

Hugs
Old 09-06-2013, 05:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Nice, so glad you are taking care of yourself.