boyfriends a crack addict

Old 09-03-2013, 05:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

boyfriends a crack addict

I have been seeing my boyfriend for 2 years now the first 4 months were heaven n fairy tale like n then he started changing..all the attention n affection became less n less by d day..i confronted him n he said he is just stressed out n nothing he cant sort out...and then 7months down d line it got worse i thought he was cheating on me and thaught there was sumone else!he assured me there was noone n he loved me n only me!he then told me he was on crack n my world shattered hes broken up with me a couple of time because iv bekum frustrated at his changed behaviour n he says he cant b with me because i cant control my mouth!but then he comes bak to me...iv tried helping him loads but he only sees me once a week!iv been reading alot n looking into it and it scares me wen i read that wen crack addicts r high so is their sex drive!!i knw he wudnt cheat on me!but it has scared me!he doesnt hide the habit and will tell me when he has had crack but by now i know the patterns!!at the moment hes broken up with me n its been longer than before!iv completely ignored him this time n also havnt heard from him!can crack addicts love??y do they change?y do they show less affection n love??please help
Old 09-03-2013, 06:48 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I feel for you and for this situation you are in. You are in the right place to get some insight on what is going on in your relationship. Spend some time reading other posts, educate yourself about the effect of crack cocaine and you will eventually figure out what you need to do. You made a huge step in reaching out for answers and your intuition is most likely going to keep leading you on the right path...always listen to it. It is your best guide.
Hugs.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:21 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanku darling i have read ur post too...i have read so much over the internet n wot scares me the most is cheating...i feel he hasnt cheated becoz he probly does the crack on his own as he is a loner!!but thats my greatest fear!!he last dumped me as he says i have no control over my mouth n made me think i am wrong!he usually kums bak but this time its been longer than usual!do u think he will kum bak?they all kum bak tho dnt they?i have made a decisin i feel he will neva change i have to accept the fact n move on!when they say they love u is it false??or do they mean it
Old 09-03-2013, 06:25 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

There is no way to know what is you going on. My ex was a loner and social situations made him nervous. So you can imagine my surprise when I found out that he had random women living with him, couples, odds and ends, old and young. You see, they all had one thing in common and that was their drug of choice.
There is no way to know if be is cheating. I know that mine did because be accidentally called me and I was privileged enough to hear him to tell a girl that he loved her while they did lines of meth together. I would use protection if you decide to ever have sex with him again. I'm waiting to get tested for HIV again because I have no idea of what I was exposed to.
Will he come back? Probably. For some sort of help or in a damaged form from what you knew. But if he says he has a problem with your mouth, do you want him back? Maybe it's what you are saying that is bothering him...
Old 09-04-2013, 02:06 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

But y shudnt i have d rite to say wot i want?just becoz im saying wot he dnt wanna hear!it really hurts keeping ur feelings bottled up inside!
Old 09-04-2013, 10:27 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Exactly.
Old 09-05-2013, 01:14 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

my ebf was an crack addict and yes they are loners until they get around other users, yes they come back they always do. but I would be cautious about sleeping with him they usually have sex while using the drug. use condoms if u do...
Old 09-05-2013, 01:22 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

Rainbow, on the 10th I'll be 2 years no cocaine and crack is cocaine. I was a user for 38 years and immediately destroyed my sex life. Cocaine replaced sex, period. Now, I am so sorry you are going through this and please never give him any money, hide all your jewelry and valuable possessions, and never let him use your car, never. A crackhead is in love with his crack pipe and nothing else. Of course I hope he comes to his senses and chooses you over crack, but, please expect the worse. Rootin for ya.