Hey Guys just alittle update

Old 08-30-2013, 09:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Wink Hey Guys just alittle update

Sooooooooooo husband has been back for 5 days and so far so good we are just trying to make more of an effort to communicate at the moment with the odd cuddle, but its a start everyday as it comes, so its his birthday next week and like most of us Im sorting out a huge amount of debt however I found an advert for clay shooting only £10 so I thought yep this would be a good present something we have never done or ever thought of doing as a couple so off we go next Saturday.
I must admit Im still alittle scared that he will or might lapse, but 'everyday as it comes'(mantra) take care ladies and have a lovely weekend xxoo
Old 08-30-2013, 10:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
●▬๑۩۩๑▬●

If he's ever had a tendency for anxiety, anger, or violence...gun play may not be the best present.
Old 08-30-2013, 03:37 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Wow
Old 08-30-2013, 04:26 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by heatherp78 View Post
Sooooooooooo husband has been back for 5 days and so far so good we are just trying to make more of an effort to communicate at the moment with the odd cuddle, but its a start everyday as it comes, so its his birthday next week and like most of us Im sorting out a huge amount of debt however I found an advert for clay shooting only £10 so I thought yep this would be a good present something we have never done or ever thought of doing as a couple so off we go next Saturday.
I must admit Im still alittle scared that he will or might lapse, but 'everyday as it comes'(mantra) take care ladies and have a lovely weekend xxoo
I think it sounds like fun, and Ive learned that when you enjoy being together, you can find lots of things to do that are not too expensive. Its about making a memory, and sharing the fun.
Old 09-07-2013, 08:31 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Well we went clay shooting today and to say I haven't seen a smile on my husbands face like that was an understatement he loved his birthday pressie and I even had a go although I was alittle wussy I did manage to hit 2 clays then the instructor said think of something that makes you angry hmmmmmmmmmm 'addiction' and I smashed that one lol all in all a good day had by allxxoo