Looking for advice......

Old 08-31-2013, 04:42 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Keeping you in my prayers, LMN. It won't hurt forever, I promise.
Old 08-31-2013, 06:31 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

LMN.....keeping you in my prayers. You are a strong woman.....you'll be ok......really.

gentle hugs
ke
Old 08-31-2013, 07:28 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Sending you strength today LMN...hang in there. Xoxo
Old 08-31-2013, 07:51 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

We're all walking with you, Lovebear!
Old 08-31-2013, 03:56 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I made a very difficult and heartbreaking decision today. Although I had the most gut wrenching cry that made me throw up (TMI) honestly believe I did what was best for me. My STBXAH knew what this decision meant and made every promise under the sun to stop me but I stayed strong. I was told he was in tears which made me feel sad for him too. Codie or compassionate, I am not sure.

I read this quote today and I believe God led me to it. It is helping!

"When the time comes for you to make a change, to grow, to do your life in a different way, the universe will make you so uncomfortable, so unhappy, you will eventually have no choice. If you insist on staying in a place you no longer belong in, if you do not grow the courage to do what is necessary to propel yourself forward, you will suffer the consequences, whatever they may be." ~Iyanla Vanzant~
Old 08-31-2013, 04:53 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

A wise woman here at SR, Morning Glory, once told me that the only way to get through this kind of pain was to stare it in the face and walk through it. It hurt like the devil, but she was right, and one day I knew I had finished the walk and was ready to heal. We're walking with you, LMN, you aren't alone in this ever.

Old 08-31-2013, 05:42 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Thank you (((Ann)))

I continue to pray for all those hurt by addiction. It is simply shocking still how everything that once meant something to me is now gone. My marriage, my family, my home, and now this!!

If I was going to have a pity party, I would say "the last 15 yrs of my life was a waste, all for nothing." But I won't say it or think it (much). I know there are lessons in all of it. I just wish those lessons weren't so damn painful.

Please God, give me strength, courage and peace. My heart is broken!!
Old 09-01-2013, 06:51 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

No time is ever wasted, LMN. We walk our journey, we make our observations along the way, we take the lessons and good memories with us and leave the sadness behind.

You have yourself, you have your heart, you have courage and strength to face the days ahead. Every single thing on earth of value, lies within our hearts. The rest is just "stuff". Sometimes we travel lighter when we let go of the "stuff" that bogged us down.

We're walking with you and holding your hand through the scary parts. I've got the tissues and cheesecake in case we need to pause along the way.

Hugs
Old 09-01-2013, 02:54 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  

LMN wrote:
>>>>>>>I just wish those lessons weren't so damn painful. <<<<<<<<<

(me, too!)