He's Baaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccckkkk

Old 08-26-2013, 02:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

He's Baaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccckkkk

Well rather a shock I came back from work( I knew my husband would be here he was looking after our little girl while I went to work) but I didn't expect to find his toothbrush back in its old spot I thought he was coming back next week to live with us, so I said why is all your stuff here lol he said I was coming back on Monday( I must be a week behind) he said I can go back for another week if you want me to I said no your here now its ok we had a hug a big hug and are chatting quite a lot so day 1 here we go wish me and him luck, I know there will or might be pitfalls but Im now prepared thanks to all the support you have all given me during this dark time, I'm not leaving the site yet we still have a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg road ahead xxxooo
Old 08-26-2013, 03:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Work in Progress

I wish all the best for you Heather.
Old 08-26-2013, 03:32 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Put on your recovery hat and let this unfold how it may.

I'm rooting for both of you to find better days ahead...together or apart...whichever works best for you.

Hugs
Old 08-26-2013, 06:49 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi Heather, you are in my prayers. I am also in the midst of a reconciliation-after-relapse type of situation. I have prayed for and recieved new ground for my relationship to stand on. I pray that you & yours find the same. Try to take things as they come and enjoy the ride. Good Luck!!!!
Old 08-26-2013, 06:54 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hoping things go well for you both!

Remember to listen to your gut and that his actions should speak way louder than his words!!

Be strong and I am hoping that he will be too!!

Keep us posted!!! We are all here!!
Old 08-26-2013, 09:47 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Sounds like you are both in a very positive place right now; that is very good when battling an addiction. Just take it one day at a time, and know that his using (past or future) is not anything personal against you. Quitting is just hard. Hopefully he is getting hold of it early on; that is definitely best decision. Prayers going out to your family tonight; wishing you both the best.