One Hard Day

Old 08-17-2013, 03:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

One Hard Day

Hey Guys today I thought I was feeling alittle stonger like I could get through this my daughter has gone to the grandparents for the weekend to stay with my husband then I realised today is our anniversary I managed to get through work and as soon as I got in the car I broke down cried all the way home this is not quite how I thought I'd spend my 11 year anniversary alone, I suppose its the first time Ive been alone since I found out about his addiction Ive been kept busy by a four year old, However my friend put a rather lovley quote on my facebook page 'Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle' rather ap I feel take care guys and have a good night
Old 08-17-2013, 07:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

We are often reminded here on SR that the difference between a bad day and a good day is often......one day. Hope today was better for you.

gentle hugs
ke
Old 08-18-2013, 02:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

your right kindeyes thank you, just keep having to remind myself everyday as it comes
Old 08-19-2013, 06:13 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Deep Breaths

Thank you for posting...I have two toddlers and feel your pain!! My husband had been abusing Percocet's for a year and I just found out-our 4 yr wedding anniversary is Thursday and I don't even want to celebrate.
Old 08-20-2013, 02:05 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kathrynbreathe View Post
Thank you for posting...I have two toddlers and feel your pain!! My husband had been abusing Percocet's for a year and I just found out-our 4 yr wedding anniversary is Thursday and I don't even want to celebrate.
Hard isn't it, but I got through it, problem is I thought I had made my mind up to just leave and get on with life without him but after 16 years its not an easy task I still love him and seeing him for the first time yesterday since finding out was really hard all the emotions came straight back anger sadness etc... and now I don't know he is coming over for a proper chat on Friday when our little one goes to grandparents for a sleepover.
I wish you the best, children do help I have been kept so busy by her it has helped take my mind of it big hugs hun and chin up women are a strong xxoo
Old 08-20-2013, 03:25 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Deep Breaths

Hugs & strength to you too!
Old 08-20-2013, 03:30 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kathrynbreathe View Post
Hugs & strength to you too!
to you too hun hugs
Old 08-20-2013, 04:11 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Special days are the hardest, but one way to stay out of the sadness corner is to plan something wonderful to do to celebrate the wonderful you.

Hope tomorrow bring you more balance and wonderful days ahead.

Hugs