reverse psychology

Old 06-19-2013, 08:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

reverse psychology

This weekend was my first class reunion and I had a blast!!! I took my AH with me on the first night. He ended up leaving me at the place to go get high but he used the excuse of him being jealous and not being able to deal with me socializing with so many guys. I knew it was crap because he didn't tell me he was leaving. I didn't get mad when I discovered he left just had fun.

The next day I went to the other festivities and left him home. I did invite him but I knew he would decline because he was feeling bad. So I to look my kids and left. No arguing. Stayed gone all day because I didn't feel like his pity party.

I didn't do anything for him on father's day because he NEVER. Acknowledges any holiday for me. When he got ready to leave for work he said thanks for the beautiful day. I felt bad for not atleast giving him a card or something but I wanted him to feel how I feel on holidays.
But I did say what he says to me when he is too drunk or high or broke from being drunk and high which is I promise im going to make it up to yoy

I knw he is sick but I still feel hurt when im neglected. Was that wrong and does that make me a vindictive woman?
Old 06-19-2013, 08:26 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You are not being vindictive your trying to teach him a lesson. Unfortunately until he chooses to get clean this will only make him feel like he has all the more reason for his actions. If a person is not truly happy with themselves it makes it impossible to have value in others. Has he tried to get help?
Old 06-19-2013, 08:33 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yes he has been to rehab 2xs and he was sober for a while.