Gonna need your help. PLEASE.

Old 06-10-2013, 03:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Gonna need your help. PLEASE.

Hey guys an gals,

My name's Mark. This is my first post and right now it's 3:08am and I gotta wake up for work at 6:40am. The past 2+ weeks I haven't gone to sleep before 3am and it's definitely taking its toll. Anyway, my girlfriend, the love of my life who took 35 years to find, gets out of recovery on Thursday. I know everyone says their situation is unique and please believe, I've got quite the story for you. But I REALLY need to hit the sack....Please don't flame me cause this is my first post, but I am doing this so that I HAVE to come back on after work tomorrow night and give you the scoop. It will make me commit. So please, just understand that I've been reading threads on here for the past 2+ weeks, finally joined this week and need your help more than you know. Thanks for listening and I look forward with sharing my story with you as well as getting some MUCH needed support.

Mark
Old 06-10-2013, 04:14 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Mark - you are in a good place here and people will give you support and share their experiences. I remember the nights of being up all night and showing up to work like a zombie. It's no fun. Hang in there.
Old 06-10-2013, 04:18 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Insomnia is a symptom many of us have experienced, Mark and I know how it can just wear ya out.

You are among friends here, you are not alone, so walk with us and we will try to make your journey a little more bearable.

Hugs
Old 06-10-2013, 05:36 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Oh man......can't even begin to tell you how many sleepless nights I've had. Sorry you're dealing with that......no fun at all.

I'll look forward to hearing more about you.....until then......sleep well.

gentle hugs
ke
Old 06-10-2013, 05:52 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Welcome Mark07,

Glad you decided to post. Even thought each of our situations are unique to us, most are not unique at all for addiction/alcoholism.

Insomnia is a killer, sorry you are experience that, it stinks.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:15 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Welcome Mark,

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Catch you later, katie