No as hurt as I taught I would be

Old 05-29-2013, 09:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

No as hurt as I taught I would be

So i had a friend come over and she asked to use my computer which was cool she went on her FaceBook and I came to look at what she was doing as soon as she signed on on her homepage was my ex status report in a relationship. I felt my heart droped to the floor I was sad and depressed for like 5 minutes she apologized and said she did not mean for me to see that. I ask her to see it and she not wanting me to but I psuhed her aside and look his new girlfriend is beautiful she seem like a nice decent clean girl and to be honest I am happy for them both. I taught I would be more upset but I am actually ok....a little sad but ok I want him to be happy even after all the ugly things he said and did to me I want him still to be happy

I hope that he has changed I hope he learnt his lesson and that he will not cheat on this new girl, she seem sweet. I hope he took all the pain he endured in his past relationships even the one with me and do whats right and make this girl the one he changes for. I hope he really turned his life around and I pray that this girl does not end up one of his Broken Angels