Had Her Arrested Now What

Old 05-16-2013, 03:23 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

Originally Posted by AnvilheadII View Post
[I]
and yes i am an addict, closing in on 7 years clean off crack, 52 years old.
I have to say that is remarkable Anvilhead. Every crack addict I have ever met in my life resorted to "criminal activities." There is only so much booze & heroin a person can consume in a day before they pass out. With crack, it just keeps going and going and going......until the money runs out or a hospital/jail visit.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:15 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Ah well seems someone bailed her out after 2 weeks. Her life. Her choices. I need to just say a prayer for her, put it in the past and bury it ...
Old 05-16-2013, 06:26 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

evee....just stay on your side ok? watch from a safe distance, or don't even watch.

justfor1...sorry I did not at all mean that to sound like I earned some eagle scout badge...there is nothing remarkable about stopping smoking crack...because choosing to smoke the sh*t in the first place is STOOPID. I don't feel like I did anything special by quitting, I was the idiot dumb enough to START! the point is that within 3 months of casual/weekend use, I was addicted. when I realized it, it was TOO LATE. I immediately sought out help...a crack recovery site and began to build a defense. but it still took 4.5 YEARS of my life before I could finally, irrevocably, put the pipe DOWN.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:35 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Anvil what does stay on your side mean? It all sucks and hurts so bad. I did love this person I did love this person but it was all a scam motivated by addiction. I somehow must find peace. Thanks guys.
Old 05-16-2013, 07:17 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Honestly, I never met a person addicted to crack that did not steal. There are always exceptions to the rule. My mother's boyfriend just stayed in my home while I was on vacation, he stole almost 2,000 worth of jewelry to pawn off. It's called chasing the dragon or something or other, they always want and need that next high. They will steal, lie, corrupt, even from their own mothers.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:39 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

eveewonder
didn't you say she had some other things from her past she would have to take care of? i haven't backtracked to read over it again. i just saw where you said she's out on bail.

know you loved her, still do and it will be quite a while before it all settles. like people here always say...listen to your head and not your heart. have the feelings but follow the logic.