Need Heli!

Old 05-02-2013, 08:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Need Heli!

I am new to this community. I have been married for 12 years to a drug addict. Most recently he is disappearing for days not answering his phone and then show up out if his brain like nothing is wrong. We have 4 children last year around this time things got so bad that my mother drove from MN to GA to get us. I came back and my mother wants nothing to do with me. When I left I quit my job and returned my car back to the bank. Things were good for 3 months after I returned. He lost his job we were evicted and are now living with my motger in law. It has been 1 year in May since I left and returned and I am at my breaking point. I have been diagnosed with Anxiety and Depression. I left my job of 5 years and have not been able to find another. He left on Tuesday I have not heard from him. He did not put any gas in the car for me to get my kids to school. My only option is a shelter I am almost at the end if my rope. I really trusted and believed and I am hurt to my core! I just need advice please
Old 05-02-2013, 08:42 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

All's I can offer is prayers..I have not been on this forum long..I know others will come along with encouraging words and hopefully some answers for you..
My heart breaks for all here and all that have to deal with this..All my best to you..
Old 05-02-2013, 08:59 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hello Brooks,

Welcome to Sober Recovery. Very glad you found our forum. Many here have been in your shoes.

Please read the sticky posts at the top of the forum. There is so much helpful advice there.

Also just read threads others have created and keep posting.

More people will be along with support for you.

I am sorry for the problems that caused you to search and find our forum, but glad you made your way here. If you are in the US there are organizations that can help you. One such organization is the YWCA, a wonderful source of help for women and children in crisis. You might want to give them a call to discuss the different ways they can help meet your immediate needs.

Prayers,
Hanna