I am addicted to caffeine! :(

Old 04-26-2013, 07:05 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I don't think I have a coffee problem. I can't handle more than one cup on the weekdays because it makes me anxious/irritable. I drink one or two in the weekend. Even though I don't drink much coffee, I still get a headache if I don't drink it. I don't drink colas. I think a lot of the issue is the phosphate in the soda pop messes with your calcium. It's bad for the bones in your body, too.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:37 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
●▬๑۩۩๑▬●

Warning: TMI posted below...Vale and Zoso stop reading...now.

Caffeine is bad for the tata's, many benign lumps are caused by it. I switched over to diet caffeine-free coke and decaf tea years ago. I can't tell the difference in taste, and the girls are happy campers.
Old 04-27-2013, 03:50 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I use to be a big time pop drinker... coca-cola all the way, everyday, all day. I gave it up to lose weight for a wedding, and then found out it was way to sweet when I went back to it. Now I rarely drink soda unless it is a Sierra Mist, and that is so rare.
Coffee, on the other hand, is my love. First cup of the day is the best. If we go camping out where we don't have any I am ok, I don't get headaches or anything. So I think it is all mental.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:31 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I went a weekend without any coffee (drink it for a few hours every day at work), and the headaches were miserable. They strengthened my resolve to try & go with out, though, and I made it a full week without any coffee or Coke products. By the end of the week, no more headaches, so I have started up again. Limiting myself to 2 cups a day, will see how that goes...